This is an ability to experience the night sky in a way we never could before by creating a drone light show.
– Event palnners
Fireworks have traditionally been the way Americans celebrate every year on the 4th of July. However, with the advancement of drone light show display shows, many cities and theme parks are doing drones this year instead of fireworks
There is much damage
associated with fireworks:
- 30,100-Estimated number of fires caused by fireworks each year.
- These fires resulted in $34 million in direct property damage.
- Younger children often lack the physical coordination to handle fireworks safely.
- There were 1,100 injuries associated with sparklers, many never being reported.
- Sparklers cause 200 injuries to children less than 5 years of age.
- Think about your pet. Animals have sensitive ears and can be extremely frightened or stressed on the Fourth of July. Keep pets indoors to reduce the risk that they’ll run loose or get injured.
Drones are safer than fireworks
- Drone light shows are environmentally friendly
- They do not explode over your audience.
- Drones can make logos and shapes that fireworks can not
- Drones do not drift in the wind
- Drones can be 100% controlled ( FIREWORKS CAN NOT )
Rather than its usual gunpowder-powered lightshow, many events and cities in California celebrate Independence Day with a sky full of drones.
An animated sequence of red, white and blue ‘fireworks’ transformed into the US flag, all choreographed to music. Drone Light Show Company does drone light shows. High winds used to mean that the July 4 show was delayed until the following evening ( but the drones can operate safely in gusts up to 38mph) the drone light show goes on.
“You have to design a show to be three-dimensional for all the audience. In some shows, the audience is very much in front, but the animation isn’t a 2D screen – it’s a 3D volumetric screen. We have four billion light combinations controlled in real-time.”
Drone light shows are works of art and fireworks are the same old show for hundreds of years, not many people care about an annoying fireworks show at all.
Drone light shows start for $18,400 for a 20-minute presentation with 100 drones, Fireworks cost about the same, but drones can do so much more.
Drone light shows can operate in drought-stricken areas, and fireworks are quickly being banned all over the nation. Fireworks can kill people and drones make people smile.
The images the drones reproduce on the sky are created using regular 3D modeling applications Maya and 3ds Max, with specially developed plugins that let the designers see the animations exactly as they’ll appear in the sky. The software also has a built-in safety feature that prevents drones colliding; if two drones occupy the same space at once, the designer is alerted so they can fix the problem.
Drones are re-used for many shows
The drones look amazing in motion, but that’s not the only thing. Drone Light shows are safer than fireworks in a million ways
Drones also cause less pollution, and the fact that they’re re-usable means there’s less waste. Each drone might take more resources to make than a rocket, but it’s not limited to a single flight, making it a more compelling prospect for the environment and organizers’ wallets.
It also means displays are more flexible. “Given their programmable nature, it’s not a one-time show – it can be used over and over again “It doesn’t have to be tied to one single annual event. The more you re-use them, the better the economics, we help the earth with drones this way.
Drone displays are far quieter than fireworks, which can be distressing to animals, though experts recommend taking care around pets and wildlife.
“Fireworks have their own charm, but they’re the only technology we had for centuries. Drone displays give you a level of precision – you can put stories and animations in the sky.”